Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm Baaaaack!

Wow, what a whirlwind weekend!

I got back home yesterday at around 1:30 am. I had planned on going in to work, but having only 4 hours of sleep on top of 3 days of sleep deprivation and an ongoing battle with the sickness that wouldn’t die made me reconsider.

The first time TNNA experience was interesting! I’ll post more details after I get all my orders packed and shipped and restore some sense of order to my office.

As yet another reminder that I have the best husband ever, these were waiting for me on the dining room table on my return:


And? The house was clean.

(though, in the interest of full disclosure, I will note here that Stephanie isn’t the only one who has a completely monogamous relationship with her washing machine!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least the house is clean, and what great flowers! welcome home.

vanessa said...

your husband is the best :-)

Anonymous said...

I've only ever heard of one man who does laundry, so don't feel too bad. I wish someone would clean MY house!

Hopefully the show went well and you're feeling better!