Thursday, June 21, 2007

Off to Black Sheep Gathering

Or off to join the circus if Angela has her way. It will be a fun trip either way with Holly, Angela, and Miss O along for the ride.


I will certainly take lots of pictures. Hopefully I'll even manage to post some on my return.


I'll leave you all with some random photos from Ireland.* Have a great weekend!




Sea thrift by the sea


Kilkenny cemetary



Kinsale Harbour


Kilkenny bike shop






*I truly plan to post more, but it takes awhile to go through 1300 photos. Trust me, most of them are not award winning (certainly only due to the lack of talent on the part of the photographer and not for lack of beauty in the subject matter at hand!).
If only I had the photography skills and talent of Jo's Richard!

6 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

I'd say you did very well with the photos! Just beautiful...

Anonymous said...

I think you should take that Celtic knot and incorporate it into a sweater.

Kris B said...

The pictures are beautiful. I hope you have a great time at the Black Sheep Gathering.

Romi said...

I'm so jealous! Maybe next year. :)

Gorgoeus photos, btw. Thank you for sharing them!

Vallen said...

Lovely scenes from ireland. Have a great time at your gathering.

Anonymous said...

Ach, what bootiful pictyures... sorry, terrible attempt at Irish...